Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2nd Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was my 2nd Wedding Anniversary. What did I did last year? Hmm...Last year, I delivered my little princess, Xinye and I am in still doing my confinement. Not much celebration, just roses from Darling. Can't eat anything, can't go anywhere...but...

This year, I manage to celebrate. Took leave for this occasion. Sent Xinye to nanny and we head to Pavillion. Walked quite a long distance ...imagine..from Sg. Wang to Pavillion...hello...i am wearing high heel darling..this is torturing...y need to park so far? "Baby, Pavillion parking very expensive you know?" he claims. Omg...there goes my feet...

We had lunch at La Bodega. Nice place. Relaxing ourselves with the atmosphere and magazines. My oh my, the uncle and ang moh beside us spoilt the soup! Talking non stop. Who says woman talk most! Men does...Who agress?




Big Breakfast Darling Ordered


Fried Calamari


Lamb Sqewers topped with garlic sauce

Later on, we went for movies. It's been quite a long time that I last went for a movie. Decided to watch "Alice in Wonderland". Heard that its a nice show. Well, seems like so long I didn't go to cinema...the movie ticket cost us RM40 for 2 love seats. Not forget to mention, its also 3D. Guess that is why it is so expensive.Overall the movie was not bad.

After that, we decided to go home. I have to walk all the way back to Sg. Wang.Pity my legs. Full of blisters and earlier I sprained my left leg. My oh my, no more high heel for awhile..mayb 1 day..keke...

Happy Wedding Anniversary Darling..Love you most!

No comments:

Post a Comment